Welcome to Karlstad Business School at Karlstad University
Master Programme in Service Management: Master, 120 credits
- Programme code: SASSM-SASM
- Application code: KAU-70325
- Start: Autumn 21
- Mode of study: campus
- Pace: 100%
- Location: Karlstad
Introductory information for students admitted to Karlstad University.
It is important that you read all the information.
Before you begin your studies, you need to:1. Create KauID
2. Register for course/courses in the first semester
1. Create KauIDWhat is KauID? KauID is your digital identity at Karlstad University that allows you to log in to our digital services.
If you have studied at Kau before you do not have to create a new KauID, you can use the same KauID as last time.
2. Register for your course/coursesYou need to register on time, not to risk losing your place.
To register, log in to the service My Kau using your KauID (in My Kau you will see when courses are open for registration, normally 8 days prior to the commencement of the course).
It is important that you decline your admission offer by replying “no” if you do not wish to attend the course.
New studentThere is a lot to think about when you start university, we know! We have gathered some useful information to help you, don’t forget to read the checklist!
CanvasCourses in the programme use the learning platform Canvas. Canvas is a tool that offers a digital learning environment.
Once you have registered for a course in My Kau, you can log in to Canvas and access important course information.